September 5, 2017
– Worksheet: (pdf) Two C major scale shapes and reading. Cmaj9, Dmin9, and G7 played with rhythms. Unison C notes.
– “Ode to Joy” Playing melody and other parts separately, then combining them. Working with the Bridge
– “The Girl from Ipanema” Bossa Nova Rhythm and A Section chords and melody. Adding the first couple bars of the Bridge.
– “Affirmation” working on melody for first and second endings. Using inlays to find notes and position changes.
– Pachelbel’s Canon (pdf): Measure 17-19 with focus on measure 19.
– “Crazy” (pdf) Bass/Melody Arrangement: Filling in some of the areas where melody is inactive.
– C Notes on Guitar (pdf)